Looking for the perfect last minute Halloween costume?
Or throwing a themed adult Halloween Party?
Maybe you’re just taking the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood.
Either way, Halloween costumes and decorations can be so expensive! This week I was looking up Halloween costumes for friends that want to dress up as an Angel and a Devil for a local Halloween Party.
And the Angel wings alone were over $50. Unless you plan on dressing up in the same costume each year, that’s just expensive!
Instead, buy these halloween deals for only $1 at the Dollar Store:
TRICK OR TREATING FOR KIDS:
- Tons of costume accessories for zombies, superheros, pirates, ghosts, princesses, cowboys, and more!
- Silly string for more fun!
- Scary and fun halloween masks
- The Dollar Store has an entire aisle of candy (all the time, not just for Halloween). During Halloween, most of this candy is Halloween themed so it’s perfect for trick or treating or kids’s halloween parties. The halloween candy is the same candy that you buy at a grocery store. But it’s much less expensive!
- Halloween bowls are a great deal too, especially since you’ll only use them once!
- Glow sticks for your kid’s safety while trick or treating.
- Halloween pails and bags for holding lots of candy while trick or treating!
HALLOWEEN PARTY FOR ADULTS:
- Wooden Halloween signs to welcome your guest to the party!
- Halloween balloons in orage, black, and halloween themes
- Halloween dinner platters
- Halloween themed plates, tablecover, napkins & cups
- Wine glasses
- Orange & Black centerpieces
- Organge & black necklaces/beads
- Orange & black streamers
- Halloween door decorations and outdoor decorations
- Hanging skeletons
- Fake spiders & spider webs to add a creative touch to your dinner!
PUMPKIN SEEDS FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY:
And if you’re looking for something inexpensive to bring to your halloween party, home roasted pumpkins seeds are the perfect snack.
We carved a $3 pumpkin and roasted the pumpkin seeds.
Just wash and dry them before baking for 20 minutes @ 275 degrees.
Then toss with melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar.
Finally, bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Enjoy your inexpensive but delicious pumpkin seeds!
How do you save money during Halloween?